Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love these vintage valentine's!

Wishing everyone a happy Valentine's Day! I know, it's quiet the commercial holiday, but I always felt that it is what you make it. It's a day to look back on your time with your loved one - whether it's a romantic partner, spouse, sibling or friend.

I won't lie...I love the candies that come out - the cinnamon hearts and the conversation hearts; yummy! But I always make my cards, so it's a chance to be creative. And my hunny and I have gotten into the ritual of making dinner for each other :)

Wherever you are, and whoever your Valentine is (and it doesn't have to be romantic, like so many think lol)...have a good Valentine's Day! And if anything, pig out on all the great candies out there before they're tucked away for another year :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Nice vintage Valentine card! I love vintage cards. Happy Valentine's Day! :-)