Thursday, June 30, 2011

Orders going out!

After the long Postal Strike here in Canada, it is nice to have my packages flowing out again. I made a trip to the post office and bought a bunch of different stamps for my packages - it feels more like I'm decorating them than posting them...look at all the lovely designs Canada Post has out for stamps:



My US and International orders tend to get the most stamps (simply because they cost more to ship). I won't lie, I do choose some of the lower value stamps so that I can stick more on. Also, with the stamps being stickers, it's not like I'm stuck licking all these stamps...just peel and stick and they're on their way!

And, here's Oreo supervising as always...

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great idea using the less expensive stamps so you can add more!!! Oreo is adorable! I love when my cats just sit and watch fascinated by whatever mundane task I am doing. ~Val