- 1 1/2 C whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 C crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 C cubed papaya
- 1/3 C yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp canola oil (I used olive oil)
- 1/4 C sugar (I used honey)
- 1/4 C agave syrup (I couldn't find this, so I just omitted it and used more crushed pineapple and yogurt)
- 1/4 C walnuts (I used more - just whatever I had left in my cupboards)
- 1/2 C dried cranberries (I used 3/4c. and then sprinkled more on top)
- One banana cubed
- 3 Tbsp of ground flaxseed
(from women's health mag:)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
In a food processor or blender, puree pineapple, papaya, and yogurt. Mix in egg, oil, sugar, and syrup.
Combine pineapple and flour mixtures; fold in walnuts and cranberries.