Monday, July 19, 2010

Spoiling Oreo

I've been wanting to get some new things for my kitty Oreo lately, so I thought I would look on Etsy, and I found tons!

Oreo isn't wearing a collar, but he's escaped through the front door a few times. Although he's microchipped, I would feel a lot better if he had a collar on, here are some that I found that I like:



Mint Blue Polkadot Collar - by lollywear

Here Fishy Fishy Collar - by PrettyKittyCollars

Now these collars will need some charms:

Fish Pet Tag - by MetalsArtist


Copper Kitty ID - by 3sweetpearsjewelry

I have some prospective toys to share as well, but I will save those for another day :)

3 comments:

Sarah Knight said...

Those all look very cute : )

clearlytangled said...

ooh those are all so cute. i esp like the collar with the fish on it.

Unknown said...

Cute! I've bought cat toys from Spellwell on Etsy before... they're so much fun!