Firstly, here's my halloween costume which I had promised to share:
I was an octopus, and it was a huge hit with everyone! I even wore it to work the Friday before.
Things that have been keeping life occupied:
- Various wedding orders - I do love working on these, I get to use my computer design skills as well as my painting.
- Family Tree Commissions - I've been busy getting these done and out in time for the holidays. If you were interested in them, I'm only accepting one or two more for the Christmas deadline.
- Study study study - I have a huge 6 hour exam coming up.
- Clinical - it's almost done though! December 10th is my last day! But until then, I got to work harder every day to impress :)
- Oil paintings - I'm still dabbling in oil. My Angie in Oil blog has been a little silent as well, but that will be updated right after this one, so check it out :)
- Packing - I'm moving (again) very soon!! Only about an hour from where I am now, but it's still exciting...I'm most definitely counting down the days!