Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring is the season where dresses and skirts start coming out of the closets more. It leads into summer - which is the season of dresses and skirts.

Old China Skirt / Dress

This beautiful piece of clothing, by idea2lifestyle on Artfire is wonderful. It's great for people who might not like commitment to a single idea - it can be a dress or a long skirt! I'm particularly fond of it as a dress...but you never know when you want to switch things up! Also, they will adjust it to your measurements for a perfect fit!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

tsh - you totally stole this feature from me! :P I love, love, love this shop!!!! (though I found them on Etsy) and I LOVE my skirt (red pockets in tan) - it's sooooooo comfy. This dress/skirt will definitely be mine if i can find ANY excuse for it...

fancy summer party anyone?

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

That is a GORGEOUS dress!!