Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's my birthday!! (and a little present for my readers)

It's my birthday today!! I turn 24 (yay and nay lol)



...annnnddd to celebrate, I'm offering 24% off anything and everything in my shop on Etsy: http://jellybeans.etsy.com All you have to do is mention BDAY-2-4 in the notes to seller, and I'll send a revised invoice for 24% off your order. This deal is only good for today.

There are some lovely new fall pieces, and some winter items that would be great to have or give! And don't forget the holidays are coming up, I have started listing my new 2010 holiday card designs.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


(we're almost a 1/4 century.. :S)

Angie said...

I know, we're getting old *sigh*...good thing our boys will always be older! aha

Geninne said...

Birthday twins!!!! Happy birthday Angie! :)