Monday, October 25, 2010

Bat Tree

With all the Halloween goings that have been occuring around me - I just had to create a small spooky painting - my Bat Tree. These 'tied-on' bats are definitely a lot more cute than the real ones. I think this is the closest to spooky and scary that I will get in my shop, and with my work. I know Halloween is supposed to be all scary and full of screams and horror - but I always find myself deviating towards cute.

This small painting is available in my shop.

This year, I'm dressing up as an Octopus - I've borrowed a sewing machine to put it together, and for my first real sewing experience, it's going quite well. I hit snags here and there, but I figured them out quite well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your idea is very good jellybeansart.blogspot.com

777 Edurdo said...

Great reading tthis