Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Cutest Cattle

On the way to the trail, where my mom and I were going to take a whole lot of lovely fall pictures, we came across my parents neighbours cattle.


Now, I have never seen them before - just by typical standards, everyone in the area either has dairy / Holstein cattle, or the normal looking beef cattle. The red-brown one was a little skittish. The lighter one was adorable - it would put it's head to the side a little bit, and just resembled a stuffed cow so much!

2 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

well they definitely were curious about you. They are so adorable! especially the curious one, lol!
you are lucky to be able to see them in person

Victoria said...

Aw, so cute! I love their furry bangs. :) My boyfriend (who is the household cattle expert) thinks they look like Highland cattle, without the horns. Great picture.