Monday, October 13, 2008

A Little Taste of Summer

Since winter is almost upon us...it has always snowed a teeny bit where I live...I'm grasping onto the last little bits of summer that I have left.

Pink Lemonade is a distinct summer taste, there's no question about that. KEcookies offers wonderfully scrumptious looking pink lemonade cookies. They're like sunshine in a cookie! Perfect for a dull, winter day!

KEcookies also has orange pumpkin cookies, that are perfect for the fall season! And are a lovely vibrant orange colour.

Despite all this, I don't want anyone to think I'm anti-winter. I love the leaves changing in the fall, and I love playing in the snow in the winter (I'm becoming more and more of an avid snowboarder :) ... but I do like summer a lot... until next year summer!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh, I really love KEcookies! Her white chocolate cherry ones are beyond incredible!