Thursday, September 3, 2009

Like Father, Like Son


It was brought to my attention by a lovely lady that I didn't have a father - son piece. It only made sense to make one :)

Then I thought about the saying, Like Father, Like Son - the perfect title for the piece! The two trees mirror in 'shape', going a long with the saying. I know I cannot personally connect with this piece, as I can with many others I have created - since I'm not a boy - obviously lol - but I can see it in my brother's (all three of them) all the time, and how they're like my dad in so many ways.

The original is for sale on Etsy
:o)

2 comments:

pilli pilli said...

WONDERFUL!!!!

I discovered your 'Thursday blog' via Etsy forum, and I'm really happy to meet you and your lovely work!

:O)

Hearts,
K.

Unknown said...

That's precious! It's so suiting for this piece. Well done!