Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back To School Week: The Plaid Piece

I am loving the fact that plaid is in for fall again! I love plaid! Maybe it's just the farm girl in me hehe. But not all plaid screams farm or private school. This silky plaid dress by Amanda Archer is a perfect example that it can be dressy.


The silk adds class and the neckline ruffles feminize the plaid pattern. The plaid patter is nice and neutral - perfect for those who might be a little afraid of the old-time pattern, and perfect still for the long time lovers of it - like me. It would be great for that first day of class, paired with a cute cardigan or light jacket - and still perfect for Friday night school-dance-dates.

I want this dress. Plain and simple. :)

1 comment:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

I want that dress too! It's very cute. :)