Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Downtime

SO, you know how I said that I was going to blog more...well, that's going to have to put on a little stand-still. I just sent my laptop out to get fixed *frowns*...seems that the DVD drive will not work anymore - my laptop refuses to reconize it anywhere, leading the technical support (over the phone) to believe that it is broken. This small realization came after almost 2 hours of talking to the person on the phone, but that's a whole other story lol.

Anyways, I won't be able to post for awhile. My store will still be running though - I can do that from my blackberry (Thank you for smartphones!).

In the meantime, I'll still be painting. Some things that I'm working on: a few abstract landscape oil pieces (one with amazing texture, and hence is taking forever to dry before I can continue to work on it), some more watercolour trees, and a floral painting, and - I know it's early - Christmas cards. This year I will be doing them a little different: I will not be offering printed sets of cards (I can get the quality of print, and the paper I would like), so I will only be offering original painted Christmas cards. The great thing about these are: 1. They are two gifts in one: a painting and a card, they can always frame it later; and 2. They are completely unique, no two will be exactly alike. They will of course be more limited though. I will start listing them once I have enough ready, and see how many I will make from the demand. So, they will be limited, but I'm not sure how limited.

Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying wonderful weather! Ciao!

1 comment:

Chesterbrook Academy Elementary said...

I just found your blog.
I love your stylized trees.