Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Sketchbook Project 2012

Well, first things: I got my laptop back. I must say, I am thoroughly impressed - it was in record time!! I sent it out last Thursday, and I got it notice to pick it up last night and got it today.

Even more exciting: I got my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project 2012 :) And, I have already begun:


My theme is "Long Trips and Short Phone Calls." It seemed very appropriate since I have spent a year and some in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend (Short story: we met, both decided to go back to school - got into different, far apart schools - and are now together again after graduating and finding work).

I can't wait to share the many more pages to come.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

mine did too! ♥ a 4-5 hour distance is so not fun, but a year goes by SO quickly!

glad to see you back online! can't wait to see more of your sketchbook... been debating about getting mine. pretty sure i will, just need to decide on a theme. :)

Angie said...

You should! The books this ruond are a little different, they're not the moleskins - The paper is a little heavier (won't hold up to crazy amounts of paint), but won't bleed through as easily.