Friday, August 12, 2011

Store Update #1

I've updated my store with some of the many creations from the past two days. One painting went right away (I was confused when I went looking for its link last night, thinking I screwed something up lol). So that painting is now available as a print.



As well, there are some Christmas items that are slowing fluttering into the store. I am offering hand painted Christmas and Holiday cards this year. I will not be offering the printed variety. (sorry).


5 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful pieces. The full moon is so neat! Love those hedgehogs too! ~Val

Amanda said...

nice! i'm not surprised that one sold - it's amazing! the lighting is so realistic - the thumbnail almost looks like you took the picture in the dark with a light shining in that one spot!

PrairieGarden-Liane said...

These are wonderful.
Love Golden Autumn, the colors make me simply pause to take it all in...ah, as you would expect when looking at a fall landscape :-)

Cathy said...

I'm a teacher ans I shall show tour work to my students. We gonna try to paint Some trees as yours...they will love it, I'm sure!! It's fantastic...

Hansel Óliver de Moraes e Castro said...

Hi, Congrats for your arts, it's so beautiful and full of style, i just loves those trees, I used to love drawing trees when i was kid... so, I would like to buy some of your works, my sister is going to Canada in three months we think, i'll show your online store to her, or to my brother-in-law, who is canadian... than they can buy it with you and send me here, i'm from Brasil, sorry for the confusing english, lol, very beautiful work, congrats again!