Friday, June 25, 2010

My New Do!

I've been wanting to chop my hair off for awhile, but could just not think of what I wanted. Now you see that my hair was quite long - pretty much mid back. And with the summer it was getting hot and horrible - I would just put it up in a clip / pony tail / bun just to get it out of the way.
My hair needed style. And this is what I did:


It is quite shorter now...and so much lighter!! I know it always takes a few days for 'drastic' hair cuts to sink in. But so far I am loving it! I guess I'll see how it goes when I style it myself, and that will determine whether it will be a love-hate relationship or not. :)

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

It looks great! The color works well with your eyes!

belinda marshall said...

u are so pretty! love you new do ~ getting weight taken out of hair is such an addictive feeling :)

RocksMapsandCrafts said...

That's a fabulous look for you! I mean, you're beautiful anyway, but the cut and style accentuate it. Nice!!