Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Art project complete! mwah ha ha!

Yes, I know this is my third post today. But, it's my blog - so I'm allowed :) and you're more then welcome to leave comments on alllll three! :)
I finished my art project for my drawing class last night! It was a pretty hard project, I think. We had to copy a work from a previous 'master' - someone old, very very old...like Da Vinci. I copied an unknown artist, who's work was based on Da Vinci's from the 16th century. It's hard, because we're not allowed to input our own creativness into it, and becasue you're working on a completly different medium and scale.

This piece is huge! 22 x 30", conte pencil on paper........so happy it's done...


... a bigger better image - plus details - can be seen on my portfolio website, www.artbyangie.ca

No comments: