Sunday, February 24, 2008

More New Items!

As you can see - my blog design is slowly changing through the days. I'm almost where I want to be, but not quite yet. Until then, you'll have to bare with me :)

So I listed more items today. Just now, actually. I'm so happy it's reading week, and I have time to get all these ideas out of my system - they've been bottled up for so long!

First off, is a painting in my Jellybeans store - "Sahara". In this piece, I've encompassed the concept of that tree, with the sun rising or setting behind it used to represent the jungle / Sahara's, and by using almost a rainbow of colours - I tried to put the rising and the setting together into one tree - the red the highlight: from the rising sun, the dark navy blue: from the setting of the sun. I know that was just a bunch of jumble - this concept I'm finding hard to explain - but just look at the piece, and maybe you'll see what I'm meaning!


The colours of this picture of my painting are a bit off - I don't have access to my work scanner until Wednesday. So I just took a digital picture, and tried to tweak it a bit - it definitely looks way better in person.

My next two items, I listed in my Artbyangie store. They're two ACEO's where I've used patterned paper for a hill, and painted a cute little house on top of it, red and blue - "Upon the Patterned Hill". This will be a series of ACEO's, and I hope that they will be successful. Once again, the pictures are taken with a digital camera. I'll also have to scan these on Wednesday and relist them - but I was just so excited to get them up there! :)
.
...I think I'm going to have to invest in a scanner soon, as I'll be leaving my job at the end of summer - but we'll get to that when the time comes lol. I have more items that I've made this weekend - but I'm saving those to post on other days - can't have them all up at once now!

No comments: