Thursday, March 6, 2008

Etsy Feature: JDWolfPottery

JDWolfPottery has been in my favourite for a long time! They have such beautiful, colourful pieces....as well, many of their pieces have incorporated polka dots - my favourite! It's so hard to choose pieces for this article since I want to just put all of them in here, but I will try my hardest to put my favourite pieces :)




JDWolfPottery has also incorporated almost a rustic - antique - minimalistic - naturalistic look to her pottery decoration, and uses unique designs which can be easily spotted on Etsy.

Their work is also very function, as I'm sure you can see from the images that I've included. Their all safe for food - using lead-free products, and can be placed in the microwave, dishwasher and oven. So you can choose whether you want to display your piece completely as art, or use it every day, or both! Now, isn't functional art simply awesome!?


JDWolfPottry has been featured in a number of blogs, and has become a very established Etsy seller. She also gladly ships internationally - which makes me happy for my one day future purchase :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OO I just love handmade pottery!! I Love the polk a dots!! Great lil shop and great blog!!

sue bulmer said...

These are fab, def must pay a visit to this store!

Moose! said...

I love pottery! I wish I had more room to store it...

I'm tagging you Jellybeans!

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Infinite Cosmos said...

I love those spotty bowls! They are on my faves list :-) Great feature!