Saturday, March 29, 2008

Etsy Love: PrettyRaccoon

Simply put, I love PrettyRaccoon! Her clothes are always very unique and definitely wearable at any occasion - casual or formal; it just depends on how you wear them!

From top left to bottom right: Chandelier one shoulder, yellow; Ship boat print tshirt, Sea blue; Seagull top shirt, deep red; Tree print green tie top, Forest green and heather gray.

I found pretty raccoon many moons ago when a fuchsia shirt with puffy sleeves caught my eye. That shirt has long since been purchased, but I still check up on her store on a regular basis to see all the new goodies that she has.

Even better, PrettyRaccoon is based in Toronto, Ontario - a fellow Canadian (I love finding Canadians on Etsy, it's like finding a little bit of family). PrettyRaccoon carries clothing for women and men, as well as some staple accessories; such as scarfs and totes.

No comments: