Thursday, July 17, 2008

43 Things

So I've decided that I'm going to try and do things "better" in life. Not necessarily better for everyone, but better for me.

And then I pondered, what would be the best way. Well, baby steps would probably work the best, so I thought I'd thinks of a few things and do those. Since my organizer doesn't really start until September, I needed someplace to put these goals - so I signed up for 43 things!

So I started my list off. It only has 6 things on it right now, but that's ok. I'll built as I go along - I don't want to set ridiculous goals.

I'm Jelybeanie there :)

Goals 1, 2 and 3 for this week:
  • Stop drinking coffee (drink tea instead) - mostly because I don't drink "coffee", but the overly sweetened stuff.
  • Stop biting my nails - this one will be hard, since it's been going on since I've had nails
  • Run more
I know it's late-mid week, but if I put it off, then I might not ever do it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cool site! I just signed up as Ulixis. :)