Monday, July 21, 2008

Etsy Love: silverymoonart

Today, I'm featuring Silverymoonart, from Raleigh, NC. I stumbled across this whimsical artist through her Trunkt profile.


Her work is beautiful, with a modern folkart appeal. I'm especially fond of her Personalized Big Wooden Letters - you got to get them quickly, because only a few are left! They'd be a lovely addition to a craft room / area, or even for your child's bedroom door. Being a past university student, now college student, I would have loved to have one of these letters for my dorm room. Even now, it would fit great in my craft room, but alas - there are no A's left...sigh.

Silvermoonart
has a variety of artworks; you bound to find something for everyone here - whether it's The World is so Full collage for a young one's bedroom, or its her Vintage Treasures box for your teenage daughter or friend, or even her Mixed media perpetual wooden calendar for yourself, to put in your work area, or to bring some love to your office - her shop is sure to please.

No comments: