Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Warm Wishes

I hope everyone had a splendid holiday season! Mine was excellent. I first had Christmas with James, and then went up to see my family for the holidays (James couldn't come since he had to work - he's a paramedic :)... that's right, my new place has an awesome fireplace ahah - major upgrade from my tiny old apartment


For the first time, I had my own tree. Well, it was my roommates and my tree that James and I decorated. And it was quite the lovely tree. We even had Rudolph ornaments! :D


For Christmas I treated James to a Wii - complete with some games and an extra remote (so I can play too, of course lol). And - well...he 'won' for the best present: he got me a trip to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!! EEEEeee! I have never been out of the country, or even flown - so it'll be so exciting and SO much fun!

I also got to decorate my parents tree as well! Now, there aren't any gifts under the tree because my parents - as silly as it seems - still waits until we're all in bed (or atleast upstairs) before they put them out. Still gives you that 'running downstairs' excitement. And, of course I was too sleepy in the morning to get my camera before all the Christmas Day business began.


My parents got us some 'family board games' - so I spent a chunk of my time visiting playing Cranium and the 'John Deere' game. It was a lot of fun!

This little deer ornament here, I've had for forever. Ever since I can remember, it's been put on the tree :) My oldest brother has a little solider.

And then, New Years Eve was spent with wonderful friends (and I got to rock it in my zebra print sequin shirt - yes, awesome, I know!)

All in all, it was a very good holiday season, and I hope everyone else had a great one as well.

I would also like to take this time to thank everyone who participated in the Boxing Day sale!! Thank you all so much!! I was worried with all my studying, and not being able to maintain an online presence that my shop would suffer in January and February (and then bills would come...), but the sale was such a success, that I'm able to put some money aside in case things don't do well these two months...and then hopefully come March when I get my test results I'll be employed as a Medical Radiation Technologist :D

Phew! Long post!!

No comments: