Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Creative Space

This week was mostly ‘administrative’ stuff that I was busy with – keeping caught up with tax stuff, filing various odds and ends, website administration - but I did manage to get in some painting time.

First off, I finished my waterfalls painting. This was the only picture that I’ve been able to take of it, and the lighting wasn’t so great. I will need to take a better picture before I post it.

falls_small

I’ve been working on some more Christmas cards for my shop. Some of them sold, so I want to keep some stocked and available.

I’ve also been working steadily on my sketchbook project. Here are two pages that are in progress. I’m just waiting for them to dry so that I may continue.

I have another painting from the studio to share. I used crackle paint on this one in the pastures and got some interesting texture effects with it. I have to take more pictures, as with waterfalls – I’m just waiting for a day with some good lighting.

pastures02_small

You can find more creative places here.

1 comment:

june at noon said...

So many great things to see here! Lovely work!