Sunday, November 23, 2008

2009 Jellybeans Wall Calendar Revisited

So, as I mentioned in a previous blog post, I had wanted to retake my pictures for my 2009 Wall Calendar, so the listing is a bit more attractive. And here is one of them!



The shots are more interesting than before - and I had a more sunny day today to get some natural light into them. The puppy in the picture is my dog Belle, who passed away two summers ago. I thought, Oreo was having so much of the spotlight, Belle still deserved some!

If you want to see the rest of the shots, you'll just have to see my listing!

On an update: Oreo appears to be okay after his ribbon eating accident. I'm still watching over him just in case.

1 comment:

Bagladee said...

I love it, its fab. You are so talented. Will be buying one for myself.x