Friday, November 7, 2008

Delicious Quilts! Mmm

I thought I'd start this morning off with some wonderful quilts that I discovered from very talented Etsy artist, CarolinaPatchworks.

It was her Farmer's Market Dots and Blocks Quilt that originally caught my eye, but alas, it has since sold :( I'm not surprised though, it was truly lovely!

But I will share some of her other quilts, that are definitely just as beautiful!


Looking for Breakfast featuring The Very Hungry Caterpillar Fabrics (Pattern)

I really like the Hungry Caterpillar quilt, it brings back memories of reading that story as a kid; it's unfortunate that only the pattern is left in her shop. The Wacky Farmer quilt is juts beautiful with all the bright colours, and I'm a huge fan of pink and green together - the two most wonderful colours together!

No comments: