Monday, November 10, 2008

Metal heart

MetalheartDesigns on Etsy is a lovely jewelry store. It must have been fate that I stumbled across it, since it's name is the same as a favourite song of mine: Metal Heart, by Cat Power. I have a few pieces that I want to share with you from this lovely shop, since I couldn't pick just one :)



Ghost World Earrings
I love modern earrings, and these would go with anything I wear!








In Bloom 3 Earrings
The flowers on these earrings are so pretty and pink.






Triple Scoop Earrings
The colours of these earrings are gorgeous and so rich!

2 comments:

Hyla said...

Ohhhhh! Love the In Bloom! Beautiful! I love your work too!

~Hyla
http://greenearthjourney.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site jellybeansart.blogspot.com
Is this possible?