Saturday, January 17, 2009

The final Valentine's Day Cards...

These are the final Valentine Day cards being created this year. They are on a lovely texture, heavy watercolor paper. Since I only had two sets of watercolor paper cards (and it would take too long for a new order to arrive), the "Love You" glitter cards will, unfortunately not have a watercolour counterpart - for now.

These cards, along with the glitter series, come with the most delicious brown chocolate envelopes! They are just so rich, and the perfect compliment. Since these here are watercolor, there is only one of each available.



I won't lie...these cards were in store earlier...but the pictures were not so pretty, so I didn't want to blog about them until I had taken prettier ones :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them!! So glad to see you're keeping up production!!