Friday, January 9, 2009

New Painting: Flower Dust

So I completed a new painting amongst the unpacking of my apartment and the packing of orders!
"Flower Dust" - watercolour on paper.

Originally, I had called the painting, Fairy Dust, when I listed it this past evening. But then, as I was updating my shop, I realized that I already had a painting named Fairy Dust, so it had to change; silly me.

I've also released the first piece of my Valentine's Day collection for this year:

"I Like You Sparking Valentine's Day Stationery"

I glittered the Christmas cards that I gave out this year, and so I thought I would create a limited edition series of these cute glittered cards; only 5 of each design will be available. I have another design in process, using "I Love You". I'm not sure yet if there will be a third.

A watercolor version of the designs are soon to follow, and stationery made from that design will not be a limited run. Although, sparkles are almost always more fun :)

I will definitely have a nice busy weekend ahead of me. A messy, sparkly one at that!

And one last, last note! Don't forget about my winter sale right now, there are some great deals on seasonal and non-seasonal items! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oooh, I want one of the I love you's. Let me know when they're posted. :D Love the sparkles.