Monday, May 26, 2008

Back!

So I'm back from Toronto! We got back late Sunday night, and then decided to cozy up and watch "Into the Wild", great movie by the way!


We did so much! Jays game (with all you can eat - what a great experience of a first time game!), hung out at a Torontonian's place (friend of ours), wedding, the Royal Ontario Museum and dinner.

Tons of pictures...I will be posting them later this evening or tomorrow, after I've been able to go through and edit them. The one I'm sharing is from the wedding. Overall: Great trip! I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Infinite Cosmos said...

oh how i miss toronto! i'm on the west coast now but i really want to go back to toronto one day. my brother lives there so i have an excuse. Glad you had a good time! sounds like a cool trip!