Thursday, May 22, 2008

Etsy Love: yellowcanoe

Today's featured shop is yellowcanoe, aka Erin, from Etsy.com. I just got out of a chat room on Etsy where she was hanging out, and that's how I discovered her work (never under estimate the power of the chat room hehe).



My absolute favourite would be the art piece, We All Have Our Differences, and then the Raw coat and scarf rack....and then the journal.....you know what, I love everything in this shop! I wish I could've just posted everything in her shop on here hehe, but then again, you can always visit her shop and see for yourself :)

Yellowcanoe, Erin, also has a blog that you can view: http://yellowcanoeblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I love everything. What a great shop! I've seen yellowcanoe around in the forums, but never seen the inside of their shop!

Erin Lang Norris said...

Thank you so much for this post!!!