Monday, May 5, 2008

Etsybloggers Blog Carnival: Spring Bloom!

So spring is in the air, and it is indeed here to stay! I've actually decided this summer to do a little garden in my backyard - mainly to help save on my grocery bills with some easy to grow fresh veggies, but also to have completely fresh veggies and know what's been on them :) Given that the rabbits don't eat them all!

So, since the theme of this blog carnival is spring bloom, and I'm gardening, I'm going to feature some "garden" products from Etsy!


Top left to bottom right: The Windowsill Herb Pot, TheBumbleBeeStudio; Herb Garden Plant Markers, NinaGibsonDesigns; Turquoise Flower Pot, boneyardpottery; and Green Bud Vase, Dovecotedesign.

I absolutely adore the windowsill herb pots, and I think they would make wonderful gifts - they're the gift that literally keeps on giving, and who doesn't like fresh herbs all year round? The garden markers are, I find, very chic. Not only would they be beautiful to add to your garden, but much more durable then other markers, and reusable! The flower pot would be wonderful to grow some cute flowers in it - I'm especially fond of daisies, so I know it would be filled with those if I had my way! And the Bud vase would be perfect to put those daisies in!

1 comment:

storybeader said...

those are great items! good luck in your garden, {:-Deb