Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Etsy Love: Vintagechickdesigns

Today I'm featuring vintagechickdesigns, from Etsy - aka, Jeremy. I had favourited this shop a long long time ago - it was one of my first few favourites :)


As you can see, I'm a fan of her cameo pieces, and I think her little love note in her necklace is adorable! I won't lie, it was really difficult trying to pick four of my favourites from her shop. There is an amazing amount of detail in each piece, and most - if not all - of the chains have a few beads Incorporated to add interest. Although her pieces have a vintage feel to them, they would pair up wonderfully with chic modern clothing, creating an original essence.

Jeremy also has a blog, www.vintagechickdesigns.com

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

I love the way you cropped the images with nice rounded corners! How did you do that?!?!
and how did you place them in a 2 x 2 grid like that??
Great shop by the way!

Anonymous said...

Great featured artist! It's amazing how many awesome shops there are on Etsy that i still haven't come across. I love the Lorraine necklace. Very sweet.